Executive Coaching by Psychology Experts
Historically Executive Coaching has been about developing and expanding the capabilities of high-potential employees at companies and organizations. Often times distracting behaviors of top level executives derail and interrupt the momentum of growth for organizations. This is where an executive coach can become an effective strategy in ensuring that executives do not lose their vision, momentum, or leadership capacity.
The major challenge with many executive coaches however remains, that very few have any psychology, counseling, psychotherapy, or human behavioral knowledge or education. Since many of the concerns that begin to impede growth within organizations are deeply rooted and often result from a series of unresolved past life issues, this is where a well trained executive coach with a solid psychology background can become the missing piece of the puzzle. The following linked article on the Harvard Business Review highlights the benefits of such engagement.
Our executive coaches and mental health experts can fill in precisely that void, by not only providing the following services:
- Improve leadership skills and performance to increase impact and influence
- Successfully transition to a new company or role
- Enhance the execution capacity and interactions of a team
- Increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Foster a greater commitment to accountability in order to help achieve results more quickly and communicate more effectively
- Address derailing behavior that stands in the way of advancement
But also address the many potential underlying emotional or behavioral health concerns (listed below) that might be directly impacting the growth of not only the executive but also the organization.
- Marital and Relationship Issues and Concerns
- Family of Origin and Boundary Issues
- Sexual Health Intelligence and Sexual Relationship Issues
- Unresolved Childhood Concerns
- Personality Disorders
- Mental Health Disorders
- Power and Politics
- Anger Management
- Alcohol and Substance Dependency, Abuse, and Addiction
Give us a call today and find out how we can help your organization grow to new heights by our engaged, in-house, mental health expert, executive coaches.